DON'T FEED YOUR CHILDREN PANCAKES FOR DINNER!!!!!!!!!
We had pancakes for dinner last night, they were super yummy and the kids LOVED them. However when it came time for bed they were crazy and would not stay in bed. My theory is the pancakes and syrup they ate just an hour before bed. Caleb got out of bed about 8 TIMES, and Sage only 3 times. They are ALWAYS so good about staying in bed that it was making me SUPER crazy. Caleb was getting kinda funny later in the night, he was telling me the silliest things that were bothering him. Examples, He told us he was HOT so we took one of his blankets off his bed. about 45 minutes later he told me his room was messy, Spencer just threw the blanket on the floor, so I took the blanket away. Then he asked for more water 2 Separate times. Asked to have his pillow flipped over, Lighting McQueen is on one side and Mater is on the other. He told the the last time that there were monkeys eating his toys. Come on where does he come up with this stuff. I don't know what I am going to do with him, all I know is that he is CRAZY.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment