Wednesday, January 2, 2008

SOOO GROSS

So I just made some popcorn for us to all share. We FINALLY installed our microwave the other day and I love to find reasons to use it. Well anyways before I even got a single piece I glace over to the bowl where Caleb and Sage are. Just in time to see Caleb with his finger up his nose, pull his finger out examine the result a huge slimy one and then put the booger right in the POPCORN!!!!!!! I could not believe it It was one of the grossest things I have ever seen him do. I guess that what I should expect from a BOY. We really need to have ANOTHER talk about picking our noses and where the boogers go.....So I guess I should make a bowl JUST for the kiddo's.

1 comment:

Christina said...

That is FOUL!!!! LOL!!! Instead of a bowl for the kiddos...how 'bout a bowl just for Caleb! You'd hate to have Sage nibble on one of Caleb's boogies! YUCK!! You gotta love that "brocree lovin' nose picker"!! hahahahaha