Sunday, January 6, 2008

3 more days

I am SO excited, in only 3 days we will be leaving this awful snow and come to nice warm LAS VEGAS!!!! The only part I am NOT looking forward to is being without Spencer for 10 DAYS!!!! He is going to China and Taiwan Again!!! I am a little bit worried just because I am Pregnant and have a tendency to Pop them OUT Early. I will be fine I'm sure:) Caleb and Sage are SO Excited to go, They are getting old enough to understand what is going on now. When we told them they could not stop talking about seeing Grandma and Grandpa and their Cousins Ella and Paisley!!!!
Ohhh I just looked out the window and the snow is really coming down. We will really have to bundle up for Church....DARN

1 comment:

jamieBEE said...

give me a call when you get to town and we can do a play date at my house!!!!