All right so today went a little bit like this, At around 12 I started getting everyone ready to go. Our ward starts at 1pm and it takes FOREVER to get us all ready to go. 12:30 Spencer had to shovel the driveway Again...12:40 we get in the car only to find the driveway blocked by a huge Firetruck and an Ambulance. So we sit in the car until they move, another 10 minutes later. We get to our building, that is forever away (for Utah) we pass like 4 buildings on the way to ours. To our surprise their are STILL parking spaces, Really weird we ALWAYS have to park on the Street. We run inside to find the chapel nearly empty?????? There were only 10-15 families their. We quickly realize that all of us missed church last week. Spencer went out in the hall and found out that our ward now starts at 1:30!!!!!!! So we sit for another 30 minutes. About ten minutes into the meeting Spencer starting mouthing something to me, I was confused it sounded like..... Caleb was going to Sunbeams this year, I almost started Crying how could my little Caleb be a Sunbeam ALREADY!!!!!!! Well I quickly realized he was right. When we dropped Sage off in Caleb's old nursery class Caleb started to figure out something was wrong. We headed to the Primary room and He LOST IT, CRYING and SCREAMING it was NOT fun. His teacher was really nice and luckily he was the only one FREAKING OUT. I felt a little responsible because he was never prepared for the change, because I forgot. I checked on him a little bit later and he looked fine. After Church Spencer went to get him, and his teacher said he did great after the first 5 minutes. So I guess I should start preparing myself for next year when Sage will be a Sunbeam.....Ohhhh I cannot believe it!!!!! where does the time go????

My little Sunbeam
1 comment:
Oh my gosh!! He's getting so big! Crazy! That is so funny that you forgot! ha ha You're lil baby is now a lil boy
Post a Comment