Thursday, January 24, 2008

29 WEEKS

I am 29 weeks TODAY only 11 more to go!!!!! I feel so much bigger with this pregnancy than the last two!! I hope to make it at least 5 MORE weeks :) I hope to make it to at least 341/2 weeks !!! Caleb and Sage were just 34 weeks. Yesterday was a Really long day for us. Poor Sage got sick and started throwing up just when she started feeling better Caleb hit her in the head with book which left a HUGE bump on her forehead, and a HUGE Headache I am sure. Poor baby she was begging to go to bed at 6:30. I hope the rest of us don't get whatever she has. Last night was a really bad night for contractions. At about 7pm I had my first one and only 3 minutes later I had another, then another 5 minutes after that. Then they spaced out to about 8-10 minutes apart for the next two hours. I got to bed and only had a few more, I hope today gets a little bit better :)


4 comments:

stewart.shana.ella said...

It sounds like you had a rough day:( Your body really like to have babies early. You are getting so close, how fun.

jamieBEE said...

good luck!! you look great! take it easy! (as easy as you can with sage & caleb) Remember....you can just sit and watch a movie!! RELAX!

Chandra said...

Oh look at your belly!!! I love it! You take it easy ok? Don't life a finger!

Anonymous said...

It seems like you always feel bigger than you are. atleast I do. Good luck, we might have them at the same time!