Wednesday, February 13, 2008
What did you say.....
So get this, This Morning at about 10 am I was at Target and the kids were being really good. Just As I was getting ready to leave they started acting up a little bit, So I was telling them to stop fighting, that we were leaving. Just then this lady walked by and said " Looks like you are going to have a LONG day" I just looked at her and said YEA. And then just as I was out of sight I heard her say " Why do people have Kids that they CANNOT control" I wanted to go back and smack her, I should have let the Caleb and Sage do it for me :) hehehehehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Ooooo!!! I hate it when people do that!! I feel your pain quite completely!!
I bet you she doesnt have kids and will never had kids, thats why she can get away with saying stuff like that because she doesnt have a clue to reality ;)
I always want to walk up to these people and say "my husband just died"
please do not judge me, I am trying my best.
**there is a really good story i will post**
Post a Comment