Saturday, February 23, 2008

Super Saturday

Sorry everyone (Chandra) It has been a couple days with no new post. Not much has been happening, Well I did spend a little time in the hospital on Thursday. I went in because the baby was NOT moving then when I got there nothing but kicks and flips, I felt a little bit silly. but while I was hooked up I started having contractions and lucky for me they were far enough apart and I was not dilated any more than I was the week before so I got to come home :)

Today I had a ton of fun!!! My ward had a Super Fun Super Saturday. We made lots of fun Spring and Summer Crafts, To get our minds off the cold snow!!! It was really nice to have some alone time away from the kids. When I got home I realized I really missed them and I think they missed me too :) I made a Really cute Wooden Daisy, a Flag, a Planter Box and Some Magnets!!!!! I am In love with my Daisy, I don't think I will ever put it away :) Here are some pictures of the fun stuff I made




3 comments:

Christina said...

Those are really cute! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh! A Saturday out sounds great. I hope that your baby will keep cooking until she is ready! good Luck!

Chandra said...

Yay!!!! HAHA I love reading your blog! What a fun thing to do on a cold wintery saturday! You have a talent for toll paiting too! Looks great! Well be there on friday! woohoo!!!