"Ni hao!" That means "hi" in Chinese--Kai-lan' and her bilingual buddies speak in English and Chinese!!! This has become Caleb and Sagies favorite Show. We have been trying to teach them some Chinese and this show is really helping them. Yesterday I found Caleb and Sage "pushing" each other while saying "tui" Which just happens to be the Chinese word for push :) It was really FUNNY, I wish I had a video of it. They are even learning their numbers, Caleb asked me for "san" crackers for lunch. We might be ready for a trip to Taiwan and China sooner than we expected. We were not going to take them until they could speak some Chinese. I'm afraid Spencer will be the only one able to understand them soon. I'm gonna be in trouble if I don't keep up with them!!!!!


5 comments:
Little kids can learn languages faster than adults can, not fair! They will be bilingual before you know it! How fun for your family, a trip to the orient would be so cool! What channel is it on?
I was just gonna tell you about that show. The kids I watch were watching it today. The three year old, Breydon was trying to same some words. it was cute. He acts like Caleb & our other nephew Ayden put together!
It's on Nick Jr.
It is amazing what kids learn before their four (80% of everything we learn. I am glad you are enjoying them!!! It is a great time!
Mona Kay, come on. It's been like 3 days and no new post. I'm like going crazy to know what's going on in your life! For all I know your in the hospital! haha (Hope not, not yet anyway.) Miss you!
Post a Comment