
I DONT LIKE THE SNOW, It is cold and wet and yucky outside. I have not seen our grass in over two months. It just keeps coming and coming and coming. I am ready for the Spring, I am ready for flowers and warm weather. Ready to go play outside and have BBQ'S, ready for the winter to be OVER!!!!!!!!!!! I am not trying to complain too much but seriously enough is enough, The snow-pack total's are ALREADY at 150%, that's 50% tooooooo much snow it can STOP!!! I wont mind a bit!!!! I miss Vegas so much more in the Winters, I had no idea how lucky I was until the warm winters were taken away from me :( I would be there right now if i wasnt like 31 weeks pregnant, Dang baby :) I hope it is all over soon, I hope in one more month it will all be GONE!!!!


5 comments:
Oh I feel ya! But even Vegas can be chilly in the winter, you need to come to California. I had my AC blasting yesterday in the car! It's so sunny and warm here, all the windows are open.... sorry, but if this is what it takes to get you to come down here! (how about this summer!??) Well just be glad that your not prego in the 100 degree heat... that sucked. I bet soon after that baby pops out and your ready to face the world again the sun will be shining and the flowers blooming! And we'll be ready for a BBQ! :-)
When you guys have your baby and come down to visit we will crank on the heat in the pool and have a bbq for sure! How much fun! I love to read your posts and I am glad to hear that you have been waiting for 'Lost' to start again too! We can hardley stand to wait in between episodes. We watched the first season on dvd so we were glued to the tv for about a week straight!
Question...How can Charlie die!? He has to end up with Claire! Hello, we have been waiting for that since the begining! What is up with that!
Oh...the joys of livin' in Utah! :) I am sick of it too! We have to go take the kids to get shots today...and I just don't even want to go out. Yuck. I can't wait for summer either. Ahh...remember the days of layin' out at LTF? Those were the days!:) haha
I am so glad to hear from all of you, the last hour I have heard nothing but SCREAMING!!!!Valerie...I am so glad that there is another lost fan out there. WE CANNOT wait for tonight!!!! I am so excited to see your new house and have a pool party that will be so much fun :) I know I am upset about charlie too, he was one of my faves :( How sad
Chandra...You are just mean :) A/C ARE YOU KIDDING ME. I'm not talking to you anymore.....J/K you know I love ya
Christina.....At least you know all about the snow and can truly sympathize...I dream about laying out at LTF almost everyday. Looking forward to that is what is keeps me going
Post a Comment