Friday, February 15, 2008
Longest Night Ever
Last night was one the longest night ever!!!!!!! It all started yesterday morning Caleb woke up with a little cough, I did not think much of it until yesterday afternoon. He was just laying on the couch with me...really strange if you know Caleb at all!!!! So I checked his head, YUP he had a fever!!!!! So I gave him some medicine and he started feeling better I thought. We put them to bed at 7 like normal, Spencer and I watched Lost and then I headed off to bed. At 12:30 I hear Caleb, He came in our room and said Momma I spit up......GREAT so I go check his bed and Yep he threw up all over his bed!!!! After we cleaned him up and get him back in bed it was after 1am, I tried to fall back asleep, just to be woken up again at 2:30 by Caleb screaming, I went in his room and he was really burning up. We took his pajamas off and gave him more medicine. Then back to bed again. And again woke again up to more screaming at about 5am!!!! I felt bad for him but there is not much we can do for him. So right now he is laying on the couch, He has not moved all morning, Poor Baby. I am soooooo Glad Spencer is coming home early today. I have a doctors appointment and he gets to watch the kiddos when I go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh poor baby! That stuff's going around... Parker has barfed like every day... he falls asleep while eating his bottle and then gags on it and then... you know. But he had that cough thing too, not fun! Well, let me know how your appt is going!!!!! Miss you!
Poor little Bee-op. :( We hope he starts feeling better soon! No more pukies! :)
Mona Kay, we have had the same stuff going on here, Nevada has actually been declared by the Center of Disease Control of being in a Flu Epidemic. Horrible, huh? EVERYONE I know, neighbors, family, ward members have ALL gotten it. Maddox was up last night with it again...he's had it twice in the last month. The virus is nasty. Hope you all get better soon...and get your rest!
Thanks everyone, I had no idea it was soooo bad everywhere else until today. Now I hear EVERYONE has it!!!!! I hope he gets better soon, He BEGGED us to let him go to bed at 6pm tonight, he was so miserable :(
Post a Comment