Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I Made it another Day :)

Yea, I have made it one more day!!!!!!!! Now I just have to see how many more I can get through. Tomorrow is my Dr's Appointment, I really hope I am still dilated to a ONE or maybe a Two would be OK with me :) As long as we can get to Thursday or Friday, we will be Happy!!! The medicine is working pretty well as long I take it EVERY 6 HOURS and not a minute later. Last night I was almost two hours late and was feeling it. I started having contractions every 5 minutes and they lasted over an hour. I was super excited when they slowed down!!!!!!!
Spencer had to go into work today for a couple of hours and My wonderful Sister in Law came over to help and the kids had tons of fun!!!!! I cannot believe how HARD it is to just sit around and do nothing all day. I know it sounds like it should be great, But I really miss playing and spending good quality time with Caleb and Sage. Sage is really cute and she will bring her blanket down and lay down with me for a little while it's pretty cute. Even Caleb is starting to be a little more Responsible. Today I heard him tell Sage NOT to do something, Because it would make Mommy UPSET. That's my boy :) I love it when I feel like They are actually learning something. My wonderful Neighbor brought us dinner tonight too, I think Spencer was the most grateful, He did not have to cook!!!!!!

3 comments:

Perry Family said...

I'm so glad the medicine is working, and how wonderful for your kids to realize they should behave bc you are bed ridden! Hope you make it another day! Hang in there, it would drive me crazy not being able to get out of bed...good luck!

Chandra said...

Oh Mona Kay, as much as I want to see that baby this weekend but Id rather see her, just kidding, him or her later! Well, maybe not. I think it will be great, I'm glad they gave you the steroids for jr's lungs. That will be good. So you're planning on pushing it out right? Ok, well you have to tell me how it goes. I want to go va jay jay too the next time I have a baby. Oh, I wish I could be there to help you and bring you dinner and stuff. Hold on just a few more days!!!! Miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

I kept checking your blog all day yesterday to see how things were going! Good Luck! I hope that you can keep her or him in a little longer!