Monday, February 11, 2008

Paint...Paint...Paint...

Well we are trying to finish our nursery......It's taking a little bit longer than it should. Dang Brown paint EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!! I LOVE our house, I could live without all the painted trim!!!! The doors are Brown, the Baseboards are Brown, the Ceilings are Brown, the Closet doors are Brown. All of these have to be painted White before we can even paint the walls!!!! I think I want to paint the room Green, and I want to paint a Big Tree, Not quite sure how yet, I guess well have to see how it goes. So last night we spent a good Hour and a half painting the closet doors and baseboards, and still need to do more work on them!!!!!! I really don't mind painting, I actually like it, but this is taking Forever!!!! Anyone want to came paint???? Lets hope it gets done before the baby comes :)

Closet Doors Before

Closet Doors After

Door After

1 comment:

Chandra said...

When I saw that first picture up on your blog I gasped aloud! "Wow! What a beautiful baby's room!" That tree idea is soooo cool! I'm trying to think if I know anyone who can paint in Utah... I know a lot of artists but none that do that kind of work... I'll think about it though... how are you feeling? Dont paint too hard.. keep that baby in your belly at least another month!! :-)