So I Had my 32 week Dr's Appointment today, and My doctor said I will be having the baby in Less than Three Weeks WHAT!!!!!! OK I kinda figured I would, but for her to just say it like that kinda freaked me out a little bit. For those of you who don't know my last two pregnancy's only lasted 34 weeks so I am really only planning on two more weeks. I am 34 weeks on the 28th but Spencer thinks it would be Great to have our baby on February 29th!!!!! He said having a Four year old in High school would be great :) It would be unique to have a leap year Baby, Not many other people out there with that birthday. I would love to make it to March 1st maybe that is just asking to much. Who knows maybe I will actually make it longer this time :) I am just getting excited to find out what we are having!!!!!!!. I was doing so good NOT knowing until the last week or so, Now my curiosity is getting a little out of control. Spencer and Caleb tell me it's a boy, and Sage claims it's her little Sister, I have no idea. I would be happy with a Boy or a Girl, I'm not picky I already have one of each :)

This ultrasound was at 12 weeks, I just love it!!! so I had to post it again :)


4 comments:
Not fair, you can't have your baby before me! I only have 3 1/2 weeks left. March 13th is my due date. I can't wait. I am dilated (almost a 2)and my cervix is soft so that is a start. Baby is head down too!
Sorry about Caleb being sick! It is hard enough getting a good nights sleep when you are that far pregnant too! No Fun!
Oh my goodness!!! Look at that lil button! I thought he looked kinda small but then I read that it was taken at 12 weeks... if you have a new one put it up and i'll see if I can tell what it is! :-) I hope you last a little longer too but it would be fun to come visit you in the hospital when we're there! Which hospital?? Well, take it easy and I'll be thinking of you! Let me know if there's anything I can do for you!!!!
It was sooo good to hear from you! Congratulations on your baby!! I bet you are a terrific Mom! I will tell Brad "Hi" for ya.
Love, BJ
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are almost there. Amazing! that would be super cool to have a baby on leap year!! I had a roommate in college who was born on the 29th of feb...she was 7!! Ha Ha! Either way it is a very special time to bring an addition into your family!! How exciting. Good luck and congrats!
Post a Comment