Thursday, February 28, 2008

34 Weeks Today

I made it to 34 weeks!!!!!1 My Dr's Appointment was good I am still only to a ONE. And I am already losing weight...only one pound. The medicine is making me crazy, so I cannot wait until the bottle is empty and I can just get this baby OUT...I cannot handle always being HOT, constant shakiness, and NOT SLEEPING anymore!!!!!! My Dr said that the baby is BIG....She guessed it was close to 6 pounds, that's good enough for me :) One more week is the longest she gives me, however the prescription will be gone by Saturday SO we will see what happens without it!!!!!!

Spencer is so GREAT, he has been taking care of Caleb and Sage and Me and Working all at the same time. I don't know how he has time for anything else. We have been getting lots of help too, which is great!!!!!! Spencer's mom came and watched the kids yesterday for my appointment, Christina came and watched the kids yesterday when Spencer had a meeting he could NOT miss. My neighbor brought us dinner on Tuesday and my other great neighbor just dropped off a Pizza 5 minutes ago :) I cannot wait to meet the "little stinker" and get on with Life!!!!!!!!!


This is what I look like hanging out on the couch All Day :)

5 comments:

Perry Family said...

Looks like you are getting some wonderful help right now! Hope you get that baby out soon just to get back to normal, I always felt like an alien invaded my body when I was prego. Hope the labor and delivery all goes well!

Rowe Family said...

Sounds like things are looking pretty good. I am glad the baby's weight is good!! I will be thinking of you and can't wait to see pictures of the new little Allred!!

Chandra said...

Yay!!! Still prego!!! :-) ha ha So now that you're almost not prego take some more belly shots! I wanna see!!! Stay down and eat pizza! If we dont see you this weekend we will be back Easter time!!! yay!!! Miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! I hope that everything goes well. Isn't it great to have so much help! Enjoy it! Yay for great husbands too!

Ryan & Keri said...

Mona-Kay, hang in there! We'll keep you in our prayers. Your children are beautiful! Hope all is well.
Keri
http://ryanandkeriallred.blogspot.com