You were generals in the War In Heaven and one day when you are in the spirit world, you will be enthralled by those you are associated with. You will ask someone in which time period they lived and you might hear, “I was with Moses when he parted the Red Sea,” or “I helped build the pyramids” or “ I fought with Captain Moroni.” And as you are standing there in amazement, someone will turn to you and ask you which of the prophets’ time did you live? When you say, “Gordon B. Hinckley” a hush will fall over every hall and corridor in Heaven, and all in attendance will bow at your presence. You were held back six thousand years because you were the most talented, most obedient, most courageous, and most righteous. Boyd K. Packer
I really needed this Today :)
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
hey Mona Kay - FYI - Boyd K. Packer never said this...it is only a myth.
I still like it...but it is not doctrine
i hope you are having a Great day!
Hey Mona Kay!! It was sooo good to hear from you! It is nice to be able to see how you are doing. You all look very happy!! Put me on your blog list if you don't mind! I would love to keep up with you and see how you are doing!!!
BJ Rowe
Post a Comment