Saturday, February 2, 2008

Getting Dressed all by Myself.....

Caleb has always been the kind of kid that is content just letting ME get him dressed. He NEVER wants to do it himself, so the other day I was Surprised to go into his room to find this!!!! I was not suprised he picked out this outfit, I never let him wear it. Unless it's for Jammas. He was so proud of himself it was super cute. I have a feeling he is about to start a Independence kick, He has been telling me, I CAN DO IT MYSELF allot lately. I guess it's about time, he sure is one funny boy :)



3 comments:

Chandra said...

No way! Ha ha! That is the cutest thing ever! Caleb is such a crack up!

Chandra said...

Hey, I wanna see some more belly...

Chandra said...

I'm almost positive we'll come out for Tan's bday... but I'll let you know for sure, prolly thurs. MISS YOU!!!!