Sunday, February 24, 2008

Super Sunday

Today has been Super fun too!!!!!!! I woke up at 3 am and was having contractions every 5 minutes, 45 minutes later they were every 3 minutes. So we headed to the hospital AGAIN!!!!! This trip was seriously no fun. They gave me everything to get the contractions to STOP. They gave me steroids for the baby's lungs because I am only 33 weeks!!! That was really unpleasant lets just say it involved a huge needle, 3 inches long and they got to stick it right on my bum.....Ouch!!!!! So after about 8 hours and two different medications they finally stopped and We got to go home again. We are so Lucky Spencer's Mom came over at 4 am to watch our crazies, It's great to have family close with crazy stuff keeps happening!!!!! This time I am on Bedrest and I have to go back to the hospital tomorrow morning for ANOTHER bum shot :) Looking forward to that one again. They gave me a prescription for Terbutaline, which I take every 6 hours, It makes me really shaky and my heart beat really fast!!!!!! Right now we are still hoping to make it to 34 weeks, only 4 more days to go. Lets hope the Baby cooperates with our plans :)

4 comments:

Perry Family said...

Mona Kay...that is horrible! I'm so feeling for you right now, esp about the bum part! I'm glad they were able to stop the contractions, though. Have you guys thought of any names for this one? Is is a girl or boy? I forgot;) Good luck I hope you make it to 34 weeks...You are in our prayers. Mark says hi to you and Spencer!

Anonymous said...

I hope that you can hold hold out. As much as I complain about everything I want the baby to stay in until she is ready! I still think I need to deliver before you! :)

Chandra said...

MONA KAY! LISTEN TO ME! YOU BETTER KEEP THAT BUTT IN BED OR I'LL HAVE TO COME OUT THERE AND MAKE SURE YOU KEEP IT THERE! As much as I want to hold another 5 pound allred baby lets make sure he/she's 5 pounds! Tell Sage she's on dinner duty and caleb has to do the laundry... hee hee

Rowe Family said...

Hang in there. Are you getting enough help (family/ward)? Hope all goes well!!