Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lemonade Party

We had a "SUMMER PARTY" today!!!!!! Yep it was only 20 degrees outside, but our house can HEAT up (without the heater being on) so it was like 82 degrees inside.......the heater was only set to 68!!!!!!! We got out our Shorts and tried to forget about the snow outside. Caleb of course had to invite grandma over to our little "party"!!!! She said hey if you are going to have a summer party you have to have lemonade!!!! She came right over with the lemons and they had a GREAT time Squeezing them to death. That first picture of Caleb CRACKS me UP!!!!!!!!!! He was really enjoying himself :) Can you tell????? Even baby Gav tried some Lemon......he actually liked it, i had a hard time getting it away from him :]
We cannot wait for Summer!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Christina said...

This is hilarious!! Sorry we couldn't come and enjoy the summer party! Next time.....we'll definitely come over and play!

I love Bee-ops face in the first pic too! He was having a BLAST!!

Julianne said...

We miss you! That looks like the funnest Summer Party EVER!! They look so happy. Grandma Cindy is so fun! Yea, I look the same when I make lemonade, I don't even have a hand juicer...let's add that to our lists! Give loves from us.

Jerilee E. said...

So fun! You guys look like you had a great time! I'm with you on wanting summer time to come... I am so sick of snow and cold cold cold! I love Gavin's face in the lemon picture... and what a fun grandma!

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

What a great idea. I might have to try something like that the next time I have the winter blues!!! Cute pICS!

Chandra said...

Uhhh! I want to go to a summer party! You are always doing the funnest things!!!