Friday, January 9, 2009

Snow Day


Caleb and Sage LOVE playing in the Snow!!!!!!! They cannot get enough of the cold white stuff. I have a hard time letting them go play in it because of baby Gavin. It takes way too much time to get everyone bundled up and out the door, only to hear sage tell me it's TOO COLD.......After 5 minutes!!!!!!!!!! Yep she is definitely my little girl...lol
Check out that MOUNTAIN of snow, Caleb is standing on.......Seriously, that's a whole lot of snow. These pictures were taken right after our big Christmas Storm. Spencer even made a little cave for Caleb to play in........he LOVED it and asked if he could sleep in it!!!!!!! He was really upset when we said NO......So he asked if he could watch a movie in it instead.......I love that CraZy BOY :)

2 comments:

Perry Family said...

WOW, that is a ton of snow! I think its so funny how kids just love snow...even with it being so darn cold! Caleb is such an imaginative little guy!

Jerilee E. said...

I'm right with you on taking the kids out to play in the snow! They ask and I'm like..."um..no". It's a lot of work for 10 minutes outside. I used to like snow until we moved someplace where they actually HAVE it!