Thursday, January 29, 2009

bLUeBeRRiEs

Caleb and Sage LOVE blueberries!!!!!!! I mean really really really LOVE them :) We get the 3 POUND container of them from Costco, and it is GONE within a matter of a FEW DAYS!!!!! I am sure if i did NOT STOP them it could be gone in ONE SITTING!!!!!! I am actually a little surprised they have not started to turn a shade of blue :) I love how much they enjoy them, Blueberries are one of the best fruits out there!!!!! Here are my little monkeys enjoying their ALL-TIME Favorite Fruit!!!!!!!

What is your favorite Fruit????????

5 comments:

*The_Fisher_Family* said...

Hey that shirt looks familiar ha ha jk ;) Yes we need a play date very bad Rylee is going stir crazy- I am thinking Monday will work for us- how about you guys? Does Gavin like blueberries?

Chandra said...

Hmmmm! Blueberries! Yum! And they are a super food! You have some good lil eaters over there! Oh! I just want to squeeze them!

p.s. I'm lost on Lost! What's with the time travel? I dont get it anymore... yet, I CANT. STOP. WATCHING!

Troop 2531 said...

I'm going to send over both of my kids so you can teach them to actually eat! I am SO JEALOUS that your kids eat everything!

Allred Family said...

Yea...they will eat any FRUIT you give them....dinner is another story!!!! Sage has not eaten dinner in like a week......Don't be Jealous they really are NOT perfect eaters :0

Julianne said...

Oh that Sagie looks like such a big girl! They're gonna be 4 this year Mona-Kay?! NOOOO!
ps- I bought a lb. of blueberries today, off the street after Ella's school and they are half gone...love when I get a good batch!