Can you believe this little guy is already 10 months old!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe it, honestly it feels like i just had him, and now it's about time to be planning his first birthday.....March 16th!!!!! WOW, I sure do love him, even when his face is a COMPLETE mess :}Here are some recent facts about, Baby Gav
He is a GREAT sleeper 12 hours a night, he still wears size 3 diapers, he loves to play with Caleb and Sage, he loves MUSIC, and any LOUD toy he can get his hands on. He loves to EAT baby food....he had NOT refused to eat any of it, so he is NOT a picky eater :) He also LOVES to eat crumbs off the floor....if you drop it he can find it, he has AMAZING eye sight!!!!!!! He STILL has 2 teeth, working on a few more!!!!!!!! He takes two naps a day, and does not CRY about it either....YAY!!!!!!
Happy 10 months Gavin
We love you :)
He is a GREAT sleeper 12 hours a night, he still wears size 3 diapers, he loves to play with Caleb and Sage, he loves MUSIC, and any LOUD toy he can get his hands on. He loves to EAT baby food....he had NOT refused to eat any of it, so he is NOT a picky eater :) He also LOVES to eat crumbs off the floor....if you drop it he can find it, he has AMAZING eye sight!!!!!!! He STILL has 2 teeth, working on a few more!!!!!!!! He takes two naps a day, and does not CRY about it either....YAY!!!!!!
Happy 10 months Gavin
We love you :)


10 comments:
He is adorable! Only two months before he is one...that's just pure craziness!!! Before you know it he's going to be up and walking.
Oh I'm just going to eat some of those pizza cheeks and then sell the rest in a New York pizzaria...nevermind I will keep them for myself! Love you Gavin Porter, you make me want another baby and that is hard to do.
Oh I should have known, now that I look at it, that's not pizza crust, it's an appropriate first food...is it melba toast? Gavin, Jubie will give you pizza when I see you next time ;) Don't tell your mommy.
Oh my cuteness! Time does fly, doesn't it? I can't believe how fast they grow up. Also- commenting on your previous post about going to Idaho- it is SO hard to keep them rear-facing until one year. They get so bored.. and WAY too big for those baby seats!
Awww....baby Gav! Love those messy cheeks! It won't be too long until you are running around with Grayson!
its insane how fast they grow. wow 10 months old! that is crazy! he's so cute!!
10 MONTHS? I don't believe it! Holy cow! He is the sweetest thing! What a perfect 3rd child! I can't believe you guys went to Idaho! I'm so jealous! And the kids survived the car ride? That gives me hope! I have not gone any where since this summer cuz I'm afraid to travel with Parker- he's so crazy! I miss you way too much! Please come down here anytime and we HAVE to get together before you move! Ahhhhh! P.S. You get more beautiful in every picture I see of you! I think I need to have about 2 more kids so I can keep up with you! :-)
LOVE THE NEW LOOK!!!
He looks like a handful- I cant believe he only has 2 teeth. We have been having a very fussy month because the boys are teething.. Just today Brayden's first little tooth broke through just a tiny bit we are counting down the days before they are in because he and Dylan (which has no teeth in sight) are so Fussy and the runny nose and fever ugh... He is not walking yet? I thought for sure he would be last time I was there he was almost there.That was a long time ago... we need to get together!
Gav is getting way too big!!
Where did you get the stuff for your new background and header? I LOVE it!!! too cute!!
Post a Comment