Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cinderelli 2

When i was little my Aunt Joanie gave the nickname Cinderelli.......because as a little girl i was always cleaning or making a salad. I am happy to say that Sage is the new little Cinderelli!!!!!!! She LOVES to help me clean the House.......Gotta love willing helpers, who do such a GREAT job :) Give that girl a wipe and some spray and she will go to town....Even going so far as to insisting she wear a Princess Dress while Cleaning :) She Loves the movie Cinderella so much that she actually RUINED our copy!!!!!!!! Yep she scratched the DVD so good it will no longer play!!!!!! At least we have Cinderella 3 to get us through this rough patch :) until we can replace the original Cinderella....now that i think about it, i'm not sure they are selling it right now....dang Disney Vault!!!!!! Just checked, nope....no longer selling Cinderella :( Sorry Sage
her favorite thing to say while cleaning is "Happy to Help"
Ohh how that makes me happy :)
She even cleans up after Baby Gavin :0
And will even clean the Trash Can
Did i mention she LOVES to Vacuum......It gets a little too much for her to handle. Give her another year and i'm sure she will be a PRO!!!!!!
She loves to wipe down the Table

And even the Dishwasher........After i stopped taking pictures she Dusted and cleaned up the mess her brothers made while she was cleaning!!!!!!!!!
I cannot believe how Grown up she is becoming, I love when she helps me out, many times i have to ask her to STOP Cleaning because she could go all day :) Thanks Sagie for being the best lil Cinderelli

8 comments:

*The_Fisher_Family* said...

So cute.. I only wish I had a lil Cinderelli- I have um a tornado every time I turn around she has pulled everything and anything out she can- however she does like to put laundry in and move it to the dryer but after that its all me. Your kids are all so cute and so full of personality. I am ready for the summer but more for the break of getting Rylee out there with some fresh air.

Ryan & Keri said...

What a sweet girl! And I love that she cleans while in her dress! Matthew has chores that he does, and vacuuming is one of his--he loves it too! Although lately, he would rather skip it. We started a sticker chart for each chore he gets. Then every three stickers, he gets a dime. And then the plan is to teach him about tithing. Anyway . . . sorry to hear about getting sick. We're there too. We've been up with David for the past two nights--killer! And I'm glad the funeral went so well. How sad, and yet, what a blessing you could go and visit with family and celebrate his life. Anyway, hope things continue to go well for your little, but beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

How adorable can she be! I just love your site. Your babies have such different personalities that are so wonderful. The best part is you are having so much fun and so are they.
Can I borrow Cinderelli II for a month? My house is a mess right now!
Love Ya

Christina said...

Happy to help.....
I can hear her saying it! hahaha What a funny girl! Looks like you guys were BUSY cleaning up today! Could you share some of your cleaning enthusiasm with me? I can't seem to muster any up...

Can you email me the pics you took last night of the party? THANKS!!

Allred Family said...

Joanie I would be happy to send Cinderelli II to you for a month!!!! She likes to get "paid" in Cookies :)
But Seriously i would LOVE to come see you before we move to Taiwan....it's been FAR TOO LONG!!!!! I know the KIDS would LOVE it there :) Let me see what i can do!!!!
Love ya too

Jerilee E. said...

Man, that's the happiest little cleaner I've ever seen! Isn't is great when they actually WANT to help?? It comes and goes with my kids. Dominic always asks why he has to do EVERYthing.. not exactly the happy helper attitude that your Sage has!

stewart.shana.ella said...

I just got Ella cinderella on amazon. You should check it out:) Sage is so cute and looks like she is a great helper too!

Chandra said...

And look at those shoes! What a cutie petutie! She has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen! What a good helper you have!