Sunday, January 11, 2009

All Scrapped out


All this Scrapping is making me TiReD!!!!!!!! I have been siting at the computer trying to get as much done as i can before Spencer comes home in 3 days.........YAY!!!!!!!! I have done 25 PAGES over the last 4 DAYS........That a whole LOT of pages people :) Here is one of my Favorites from July 2007......Look at my Tan and all that Long Dark Hair.......OK you really cannot tell how long it is, But wow lots has changed!!!!! I miss Summer......I am Sick of the Snow : ( Whats New!!!!!

3 comments:

Chandra said...

Dude! You are soooo tan in this picture! I am so jealous! I WISH I had your skin!!!

Ryan & Keri said...

I'm so impressed that you got that much done! Wow! And I love the snow day/random pics of Baby Gavin. It's hard to believe that he's almost a year. If you guys leave in April, does that mean the time there will be shortened? How will that work?

Tyler and Mindy said...

Summer is a ways away. Hang in there.