Friday, January 23, 2009
Case of the sickies......
Yep it's true we have all been getting sick....and i don't think it's over yet!!!!!!! It all started on Monday when Spencer got sick with the flu (we think), and was yucky until Wednesday. Then Last night i started getting sick...I knew something was wrong when i was falling asleep during the Office....i was in bed and sleeping by 9pm!!!!!!!! And Today i have a sore throat, fever, headache.....No Fun. I was hungry this morning and make some toast....bad idea, I STILL feel like there is toast in my throat. I don't think the kids are complaining about it.....Movies all day over here!!!!!!!! I hope the kiddos stay healthy....nothing worse than sick kids, not to optimistic about it. Sage just told me her throat hurt!!!!! Yet another reason i HATE the WINTER, everyone ends up sick, gross, and germ infested :( I am ready for Summer already......who is with me???????? We have had enough Winter right???????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
AWWWW crap! I was gonna call you today for a play date! DANGIT! You've got the crud now?! Maddie woke up this morning (Early) complaining that her nose was "hard" I don't really know what that means, but she is not getting the sniffles. CRAP! I AM SOOOOO WITH YOU ON SUMMER GETTING HERE ASAP! I wonder what the summer is like in Taiwan?
Ah dang! I hate January, just because of all the sniffles. I hope you get feeling better soon. And thank you for your comment. Sometimes I feel like the only one who still doesn't agree with the new president. Glad to know I'm not alone! ;)
we got 8in of snow today i say we move back to Las Vagas
Haha Cami, Vegas weather does sound a bit more reasonable than Utah, Idaho and New York right now! We've been ice skating to church for 3 weeks now! And that ain't easy to when you're trying to avoid smeared dog... (you know what!) that's all over our lovely neighborhood sidewalks! Brian could probably relate to that! I hope,hope,hope that you are all feeling better, Mona-Kay! We've had a few fun stomach bugs and sore throats around here as well...yucks. Hugs and Kisses to your babies. Love ya.
That is no fun! I hope the kids can get through it with out getting to sick. Love the Office.... seriously so funny:)
Hey Cami.....You are right, lets move back to Vegas!!!!! It's snowing here right now, and i have had enough!!!!! lets just say i am NOT looking forward to moving back to Utah after living in Taiwan for two years!!!!! I hear they have WONDERFUL Warm winters :)
And we are all FINALLY starting to feel better :) YAY!!!!!!!
Oh! I'm glad you guys are starting to feel better! Being sick is not so bad when you dont have to chase around 3 kids but man, falling asleep during the office? You must have been REALLY sick!
Post a Comment