Yesterday was one of those days I could have gone to bed at 8pm!!!!! I don't think i had the chance to sit down and relax all day....here are a FEW things that happened yesterday.
- Pre-School started again......I got the kids bathed, dressed, fed and out the door by 8:45
- 6 Loads of Laundry....washed, dried and put away!!!!!!! Took me ALL DAY
- Cleaned the kitchen floors, and vacuumed downstairs
- Doctors appointment with all THREE kids, Gavin had his 9 month check up he is 19 pounds 3 oz, and 29 inches long!!!!!! He had three shots and did not like that part so much.
- Played with some friends we have not seen in a while.......Lots of Fun :)
- Made diner for the kids and myself.....Spencer got home from work at 7:15, It took him 2 HOURS to get home yesterday, Gavin was already asleep and he only saw Caleb and Sage for about 15 minutes before they went to bed. I actually kept them awake longer than usual so they could say goodnight in person!!!!!!
*Taiwan Update.....Yep we are STILL moving, but a little bit later than we originally thought, instead of February it's looking like April-ish. We should have a better idea soon*
Some RaNdOm CuTeNeSS



7 comments:
Wow!! You were BUSY yesterday! 6 loads of laundry! WOOHOOO!!! Today is my laundry day. Ick. I have about 6 loads to do too. I'm hoping that I can get it all done....
Darling pics. He's a cutie and I can't believe he's getting that old either. Wow, that's a lot of laundry - it sounds like you were saving up? ;)
Love how you keep up your site, Cinderelli-- and how well you keep up your laundry!
Wondered if your move was still on schedule--just more time for you to spend in Salt Lake during your favorite season!
Love Ya
I love the new background, very cute!
Oh how flippin cute! He's getting soooo big! You guys had the best new years ever! I think we spent at least one new years together didn't we? We were to lame- barely making it to midnight, huh? :-) ha ha And didn't we just watch the fire works on TV when we could have just walked outside to see them? ha ha! Oh I miss you guys! We HAVE to get together before you leave!!!!
what a busy day that is! but i bet it feels good to have accomplished so much. getting back from my trip to HI has me moving in slow motion...I'm still in vacation mode!
That baby is adorable. Is he getting teeth or just having a wooden snack?
Post a Comment