Thursday, February 5, 2009
The FuNk......
I have the FuNk........the BLOG FuNk. I have NO desire to update this thing. Not much has been going on.....it's cold and gross outside, I have been doing the "norm" Spending my days cooking food the kids (Sage) WONT EAT, Kids making messes faster than i can clean them up!!!! Caleb and Sage have been busy with dentist appointments (no cavities....yay) school and playdates with friends and cousins, which has helped "break"up our days!!!!! Is there a cure for this FUNK?????? Help me Please.......I need help :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I still haven't found the "cure" for the FUNK! I've been DEEP IN IT for months now too!
Good luck with that! I'm sick of the snow as well, and the kids having runny noses. AND.. i keep reading that's it's suppose to snow again today? I am hoping not...
I feel like I'm in a funk too! It's been raining here- what I am supposed to do when it's wet and cold outside? I feel like all I've done today is wonder around the house and follow Parker around while he makes messes.... Maybe a little movie night would help.
Geez, you sound just like me! Cleaning up, cooking, cleaning up... and repeat! Mix in getting kids ready for school, some driving around and yucky colds and there's life! I am so VERY ready for nice weather!
Sounds like it is time for a Spa Day--or Girls Night Out--or both!
You have Spring Fever my friend. That is one of the downfalls of living in a place that winter happens. If you find a cure let me know. We are going stir-crazy too. The doctor told me to not take the baby out of the house for 2 months, which means I can seldom leave. Our new thing this week was playing in the unfinished basement!
i'm so sorry about the funk and the cold weather...yuck! i think that's why spring is so looked forward to...the melting of the snow, everything blooming!
Post a Comment