Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Why?????

Why.........
Today
Snow
Hi: 36°
Lo: 24°
Snow
Really???? Why does it have to snow....
Wednesday
30% Chance of Snow
Hi: 39°
Lo: 26°
30% Chance of Snow
I really could live without all the snow
Thursday
50% Chance of Snow
Hi: 38°
Lo: 23°
50% Chance of Snow
Just when you think there might be some sun
Friday
Partly Cloudy
Hi: 38°
Lo: 26°
Partly Cloudy
It's taken away from me
Saturday
40% Chance of Snow
Hi: 38°
Lo: 25°
40% Chance of Snow
There is no hope at all
Sunday
30% Chance of Snow
Hi: 39°
Lo: 27°
30% Chance of Snow
Why...Why.....Why.....
Monday
30% Chance of Snow
Hi: 40°
30% Chance of Snow
I cannot wait to MOVE to Taipei, Here is their Weather forecast
I could Cry right now.......


Tue
Clear
69°F | 62°F
Wed
Clear
75°F | 66°F
Thu
Clear
77°F | 68°F
Fri
Clear
80°F | 69°F

6 comments:

Christina said...

That's just DEPRESSING!!! At least you get to get OUTTA here! lucky! Is it April/May yet??????!!!!!!

Ryan & Keri said...

But . . . when you factor in the humidity--I speak from personal experience (i.e. TEXAS), you may be singing a different tune! Yes, sunshine is blissful, but . . . humidity is KILLER!!! HOwever, I am sorry about all of that cold and snow. I only like it once in a while.

Chandra said...

Oh this post cracks me up- in a "Oh that sucks so bad! I feel so bad for you!" kinda way. It's sooooo cold and rainy here, too! I mean, at least you get to enjoy the white fluffy snow- all we have is mud EVERYWHERE right now! Can't go outside, no park, no beach, no nothin. We should ALL move to Taipei! ha ha Or to the mall...

Perry Family said...

The weather should really be more cooperative for you! :) You'll love the great winters over there. Spring really is right around the corner...hang in there!!

Anonymous said...

Time to make Snow Angels all over your yard!

Allred Family said...

Thanks for all the Comments Everyone!!!!
I am really trying to find my love for the snow.......I have decided that i LIKE the snow when it is NOT on the streets. Slippery streets FREAK ME out!!!! I have been going outside....no jacket for the last few days...trying to thicken up my blood a little bit!!!!! Lets hope it works...lol :)