We surprised the kids and took them to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point on Saturday. Caleb LOVES going there......what boy wouldn't?????? We had a fun afternoon just letting them play and have fun :) Gavin got really tired towards the end, but Caleb and Sage could have stayed and played another 3 hours if we would have let them!!!!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
SOUNDS FUN!!! I was thinking the other day of doing the SAME thing next Monday. Ritchie has the day off of work and I wanna go do SOMETHING that doesn't involve SITTING IN THE HOUSE!!
Looks like they had a BLAST!
Oh how fun! I can't believe how BIG Caleb looks! Holy cow! And, for sure, we can't wait to have you guys come visit and take beautiful pix of you guys on the beautiful beach!
I love your new dress, Sagie. Oh those cuties. Hooray for Family Fun Day!!
Okay, you are like the third or fourth person I know to have gone here over the past month--how did we miss this venue when we lived in UTAH?!
Okay I've seen several pictures, and even when we are together, of Spencer and how he holds Caleb's and Sage's hands when you are out. It is seriously so cute, b/c they KNOW... that is probably a rule. You should see my kids walking down the street...running in front of me, walking behind me...we are an accident waiting to happen. LOL. You guys would do GREAT in New York (slash) will you come visit us now?!?!
Post a Comment