Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Way back Wednesday

Way back Wednesday brings us to.......September 2005, Caleb's FIRST birthday!!!!! I was looking through pictures the other day and came across these. I remember Caleb's first birthday like it was yesterday, and I cannot believe my little Gavin is going to be ONE in just a few weeks.....Where did the year go SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!! I need to get busy planning his birthday, i have no GREAT ideas. Caleb had a monkey birthday, I made banana cake and monkey cupcakes...YUMM!!!!!
Caleb had a great time eating his CAKE

Does anyone have some FUN Birthday ideas........I only have 19 days till
THE GAV'S big day!!!!!!

7 comments:

Chandra said...

I can't believe how much the SAME he looks! He' soooo handsome Mona Kay! I have no ideas for you but I'm sure you will think of something. You are always soooo creative! It was so fun seeing you guys! I wish we could have spent more time together- maybe someday we can live in the same state again! ha ha

Perry Family said...

oh wow!! I can't believe he is almost one year old! Where did the time go?!?!

I remember Gavin's first birthday! You had just had little sagey!! Look at those thighs of his!! What a handsome little devil! :)

Anonymous said...

How about cars, farm animals, zoo theme, cowboys, bugs, balloons, construction trucks--what does he like the best?
You have the best ideas, Cinderelli--am sure you have something in mind.

Julianne said...

I remember that day...oh the good old days! QT pie, I want to eat those little thighs. Those monkey cupcakes were so cute and yummy. Hmmmm...birthday idea's for baby Gavin...I will send them in an email along with flights!! :) I will have to plan a birthday celebration NYC style when you guys come!!! We could have a BIG birthday celebration for all of them since they won't be seeing eachother on their birthdays for at least the next two years...oh I come up with the best excuses to celebrate and have fun! ;)

DMN said...

Hey, do you know when you are having Gav's party yet?

Tyler and Mindy said...

Hmmm... birthday ideas for a little boy...That is unchartered territory for me. Caleb's monkey party sounds like it was cute though.

Jerilee E. said...

I have no ideas... I am not great at the creative birthday thing! But man alive Caleb was so cute! I just love first birthdays... letting them dig into their cake- too fun!