We had a super fun valentines day......Lots of hearts, Hugs and Kisses, and pink frosting!!!!! The kids woke up early (like always) and had a great time opening their cards and eating all their treats!!!!! The kids each got a new movie....they love em :) Christina and I went to Ikea to get 10.00$ (400 thread count) Sheet Set.......kinda excited to go to bed tonight, i love the feel of new sheets!!!!! Spencer was nice enough to stay home with our kids while we were shopping......Thanks Again Babe!!!! We made Sugar Cookies in the afternoon, Caleb and Sage had a BLAST decorating them......lots of messy fun!!!!!! We decided to have a movie night and got a heart pizza, and watched pirates of the Caribbean. Caleb loved the idea of a pirate movie....but had a hard time actually watching the movie!!!!!!! Sage really loved Valentines day, she thought it was GREAT FUN!!!!!! Lots of pink, hearts, sugar and Chocolate........what else could a girl ask for?????? I think she liked valentines day better then Christmas :)

Happy Valentines Day Everyone :)

Happy Valentines Day Everyone :)


8 comments:
Looks like alot of us had the same idea :) We had the heart shaped pizza too. Yummy!
Our kids had the heart shaped pizzas too. They loved it even though they are a bit older then yours.
looks like you guys had a ton of fun! bryanna LOVES to frost sugar cookies...and of course she always just eats the icing, not the cookie! And I love new sheets too. (and freshly washed sheets)!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!
We had the heart shaped pizza, too! Of course my older ones said "It doesn't really look like a heart.." Oh well, it's the thought that counts!
We went to IKEA after going to the temple open house on Friday... and now I'm sad that I didn't grab new sheets!
We've got two sets of those yummy sheets. They are too comfy...not too hot, silky almost...mmmm...I'm headed there soon.
We had pink frosting with Red Hots on our cookies...they just bring back memories don't they!?
I love those kiddos, so darn cute. We love and miss you.
Awwww! Super cute! You guys really know how to celebrate!
I love your new background. Pretty colors!
How fun to make cookies. I need to be better at baking with my boys. I didn't know about the ikea sheets. But, you can't beat $10, esp. if their comfortable.
Post a Comment