This post is a little bit late, but I don't want to forget about it!!!!! Last Friday (February 13th) we went to the Draper Temple Open House with all the kids!!!!!! We had a great time, we ran into some FRIENDS that are in our ward!!!!! We had a great afternoon, it was so peaceful and beautiful inside. I loved the color scheme, there was a lot of blue and brown, and the carpet in the "brides room" was amazing!!!! Sage loved the Chandeliers and the bathroom (which she used), she said the Chandeliers were made of diamonds and asked for one in her room...good luck with that Sage!!!! Caleb's favorite part was the Bus ride to get there and back........so it's not all about the destination sometimes its the journey to get there. He still talks about the "red bus" I think he LOVED the fact that he did NOT have to be in his car seat while riding the bus!!!!!!! This was the THIRD temple open house I have been to, I remember going to the Las Vegas Temple open house when i was little, and i also went through the Nauvoo Temple!!!! I am really glad that Caleb and Sage had the opportunity to go through this Temple. Hopefully they will remember it!!!!!!!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That's so special. It sounds gorgeous! Caleb and Sage you are two cute kids with your personalities. Sagie tell your mom to go to IKEA to get your diamond chandelier...I saw a small one there today.
It really is a beautiful temple. I love that sage is asking for a chandelier, so cute!
What a beautiful temple and neat experience for you and your kiddos! I've never been to an open house. Lucky you! And love the Valentine pics below--you are such a fun mom doing the cookies and heart-shaped pizza!
It was a beautiful temple.. and it was so fun seeing you guys there! I really liked the color scheme as well- different than other temples I have seen. The chandeliers were my girls favorite part, too... but mostly my Sage just wanted to touch and stand on things she shouldn't!
OH! What a great memory! That is so awesome!
Post a Comment