Monday, March 2, 2009

Party Plans

This is my inspiration for Gavin's party!!!! I thought about doing a farm theme, or a Zoo theme but i decided that a simple #1 party theme was the way to go!!! You only turn ONE once right :) I really love the Cupcake idea....the toothpicks are too cute, and i love the Blue and Green color combination!!!! I was planning on doing Cupcakes because they are so much EASIER than baking and decorating a whole cake!!!!! I LOVE decorating cakes but seriously i have ZERO spare time....Sad :( I found some things from Caleb's 1st birthday and i am excited to use them again!!!!!! No i just need to get the all the "little" details figured out.....day, time, place, food......etc!!!!!!!

I have been getting "this"face alot latley

7 comments:

*The_Fisher_Family* said...

To CUTE!!! I love the blue and green combo as well (We have color coordinated stuff for the boys in blue and green) I can not believe lil Gav is almost 1 where did the time go? He is so stinkin' cute! So I blogged about Ry's field trip and I was thinking that would be a great place to take the kids one day --it was fun and for non-residents its 3 or so dollars and the babies (3 and under I think)are free- I was thinking it would also be fun to maybe invite Spencer's sister so all the kids can play together (I can only imagine Caleb's lil face when he saw the space station)

Chandra said...

AWWW What a little cutie pants!!!!

Perry Family said...

he's a funny little guy, love that face! I have been racking my brain for ideas for Maddox's #2 b-day coming up, and I should just keep it simple like you!

Julianne said...

Oh that theme is just perfect. And you can use that cute picture of THE GAV for the cupcake decorations and thank you's! :)

Allred Family said...

Karisa those cupcakes are AMAZING!!!!! I am going to make those for his birthday......i love em!!!! And you are right they would be perfect for little hands :)

Julianne said...

Bakerella may be where I get Mariella's birthday cake idea as well!! Thanks Karisa! Those are so darn cute!
xoxo to both of you!

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

Yay! I'm glad you figured out what to do for his birthday. I will be great.

Ok, so this sounds a little crazy. But as I was watching Nemo last night, that same little face that Gavin makes reminded me of one of the fish. It's the black and blue one with the broken fin. I don't know what it is, but it make me laugh that I made that connection!!!!