My buddy Rachelle put this on her blog a little while ago and I finally have a chance to post it. I have no idea what I'll do, but it sounded fun and I like the fact that I have a year to do it. So, here goes...
The first five...
People to leave a comment on this post will receive something made by me.
However, there are some limitations:
1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it is going to be - cards, bows, shoes, a bag, frame or a little invention of my own. I may bake something and mail it to you . Who knows? Not you that's for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. It may blow your mind!
Here's the catch, if you choose to do this. You must post this on your blog and be ready to make something for five people too. This will be fun! When you receive the fabulous item I make you, you must post a picture of it on your blog.
Now time to comment and start thinking about what you will be making for someone else! ;)
Monday, March 2, 2009
First Five....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Alright, I'll totally do it! YEA!!!
I'll play-- I don't have any idea what I will make but I will do it.
Post a Comment