Tuesday, March 24, 2009

You have been warned

This is the LONGEST post EVER it contains over 70 pictures (in 9 collages).....My camera has been BUSY!!!!!! So here it goes....Good Luck getting though it, it's going to take a while :) Collage description under the pictures!!!! ENJOY :)
Pictures from Vegas, LOTS of fun!!!! The kids LOVE going to Las Vegas, and they LOVE their Papa Dons Garden , even being Sick i could NOT keep them out of the dirt. Look at that GREEN Grass, i miss it already!!!!! Their favorite thing to do is pick Carrots, feed the Fish, and Visit with Minnie the Turtle.....we missed her this trip, she came OUT of hibernation the day AFTER we left :(
We had a little birthday party for Gavin while we were there, Poor Gavin was MISERABLE and could not enjoy his party. He cried through his cupcake and slept through the presents. Caleb and Sage were happy to help him out by opening his presents for him.....how nice :) It was great to see some family while we were there....I miss EVERYONE already. I am counting down the days until Easter!!!!!! Hopefully Gavin will have a better (healthier) birthday next year :)
We had another little part on Sunday with our Utah Family......Gavin finally got to open some presents!!!! He loved the paper and his new Sippy Cups....Thanks Everyone that came!!!! Look at how cute Brooklyn and Sage are with bows on their heads :) I think it's my favorite picture from the party!!!!!
After Presents and Dinner we played outside for a little bit, it was actually warm enough YAY!!!! And they wanted to play were?????....in the dirt of course!!!!!! I don't know what it is but that dirt, it must be the BEST!!!! Gavin stayed inside, it was still a little chilly for the Sickie :(
Here are the Pictures i took of Gavin on his ACTUAL BIRTHDAY!!!!!! he loved playing with our Birthday Bear....that sings Happy Birthday!!!!! I heard that song play at least 15 times that day........good thing it only has to be out on Birthdays :)
Last Friday we had a picnic at Grandma's and Papa's house!!!! It was Ridiculously WARM outside, If i did not know better i would have thought it was Summer already!!!! Not so confused anymore.....it is currently SNOWING!!!!!! When will the weather make up it's mind......I am ready to pack up our coats already!!!!!
The kids had a BLAST playing in papa's truck......aka THE PIRATE SHIP!!!!!!! It was so cute to watch them play and pretend to be Pirates........we should have brought all of Caleb's pirate gear!!!! Poor Gavin really wanted to play but he is still too little....so he just hung out by the picnic table eating all of Graysons pizza.....Thanks for sharing g-man!!!!!!
This is one of Gavin's FAVORITE things to do.....empty out the drawers and hop in to play!!!!!! I have the HARDEST time keeping him OUT!!!! I had to take some pictures to remember the CRAZINESS that is a ONE year old!!!!!

We had to buy a new WATER HEATER this weekend :( Good Times......not really!!!!! Caleb was really cute and got his tool box....he wanted to help daddy!!!
Caleb and Sage enjoyed the HUGE BOX and pretended it was a castle, they found some packaging tubes and pretended they were swords.....as you can see Caleb WON the sword fight!!!!!

THE END
(for now)

9 comments:

*The_Fisher_Family* said...

I LOVE Sage's Dress the black one-it is really cute!!! Wow looks like there was lots of fun! I actually cant wait for the one year old madness (in my case it will probably be one and a half madness :( !)
We need the warm weather again it was so nice to play outside

Christina said...

HOLY PICTURES!!!!! GOOD TIMES!!! I should bring my jump drive over and steal those pics!! When my sickies get better....ugh...

Linz said...

very cute...looks like you guys are having tons of fun and in warmer weather than us since you got to go to Vegas...so jealous!!

Chandra said...

I can't believe how much bigger the kids all look! And it's only been a month since I've seen them! Poor Gav, I hope he's feeling better. Maybe he was crying during the cupcake because he's like his mamma and doesn't like to get dirty. ha ha Sage is so freakin gorgeous! Holy crap Mona Kay! I love how she poses for pictures! SOOOOOOOO CUTE! Give them all hugs from me! That includes Spenc too!

*The_Fisher_Family* said...

Thanks for helping your blogger-challenged friend! It took me awhile but I got the job done- ha ha Thanks again

Tyler and Mindy said...

Looks like you guys have been having fun. The Vegas trip in the nice weather sounds wonderful, except for the sick kido.

Julianne said...

Long Posts mean Long Comments...
I love all of the Vegas Pictures! Baby Mason has grown, glad you got some pics of him! And of course, we can't wait for all of the Sping festivities that involve Papa Don and his backyard, like C, S and G did during your visit! Your white shirt is really cute.
Glad that Gavin was a bit happier the second time around for opening presents and such...that should be something that all paretns do on first birthdays...the chances of the birthday child being "in the mood" to celebrate are 50/50...two parties is a good idea.
Love the drawer pictures of Gavin. I wish I could hide in a drawer sometimes.
Love the pic of Brooklyn and Sage with the bows and I love the kids table idea...are there just boxes under the table top? Great idea, they probably loved that.
And last but not least, at least Sage got a good hit before Caleb knocked her out and the tears began.
Can't wait to see you guys! Give loves to the cuties.

XOXOXO

Ryan & Keri said...

He's already a year??! How did it happen so fast? I can't believe it! And wow, you guys have been up to a lot. It sounds like a fun trip to Vegas and all of the parties (there and UT), and the house repairs and dirt dates. Hope all is well. When will you guys be taking off or has it been pushed back further?

Jerilee E. said...

So many cute pictures to comment on! I just love the picture of sad Gavin with is cupcake... and the kids with the carrots...and the swordfighting with packing material... okay, there are too many adorable pictures!