Yep Gavin is ONE already!!!!!! Where did the year go seriously!!!!!!! It seems like i just had him and he is not a baby anymore, it's kinda sad!!!!! We went to
Las Vegas (just me and the kids) It was so fun, warm but EVERYONE was sick......so it was not the best trip ever!!!!!! Poor Gavin was miserable at his party on Saturday, just look at the last picture, that was the best one i got :( He did NOT like his cupcake, not sure if it was just because he was not feeling well or if he really did not like getting messy!!!! Here are some pictures of the Birthday Boy.......More Pictures coming!!!!!!!!
A few days old
One Month
Two Months
Three Months
Four Months
Five Months
Six Months
Seven Months
Eight Months
Nine Months
Ten Months
Eleven Months

One YEAR old
7 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTIE GAVIN!!
He looks so sick in the last picture look at those rosy cheeks oh poor baby how are the kiddos now? We are all just getting over the sickness to! I hope you had a great time on your mini-vaca if you can call it that
Happy Birthday Gavin! I can't believe how big he got so fast! He was sure smiling early! What a cutie boy you have! Give him a kiss from us!!!!
Poor baby! Too bad he was still sick on his birthday! I swear everyones kids are sick right now! I can't believe he is one already... it seems like he should only be a couple months old. Hope he is feeling better!
You look too cool for school in that last picture Gavin...you big one year old!! Where does the time go? Oh yea, feeding, bathing, playing, picking up, cleaning, sleeping...the past year is just a big mush pot of all of those things! He truly looks like a toddler Mona!
Love you guys, can't wait to hear about Vegas...
wowee! what a cutie pie! He is a sweet heart and I can't believe how grown up he is!
man the first year flies by!! he's so cute! I love the excitement for st. patty's day at preschool! Bryanna had a great day too!! How coincidental st. patty's landed on a preschool day...surely to add to the fun!
What cute little sickie face boy! So sad to be sick on your first birthday, but he pulls off the I'm sick but also too cute for words look very well!
Post a Comment