Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Silly Kids

My Sister in Law posted this on her blog and I thought it was soooo dang cute! The first bullet is Caleb's answers...the second is Sagies'!! I love my silly Kids!!!!

1. What is something mom always says to you?

  • Have fun at School
  • Eat your Dinner
2. What makes mom happy?
  • A Clean Room
  • Wearing a Crown
3. What makes mom sad?
  • Spiders
  • When Shirts get wet
4. What does your mom do to make you laugh?
  • Silly Faces
  • Tickles
5. What was your mom like as a child?
  • You had a Funny Face
  • You liked Toys
6. How old is your mom?
  • 2
  • 2
7. How tall is your mom?
  • Big
  • (standing raising arms) Like this high...
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
  • Love Me
  • Work and Clean the House
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
  • You Hide
  • You look for me
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
  • Being a good Mamma
  • Being a Princess
11. What is your mom really good at?
  • Making Stuff
  • Ballerina Dancing
12. What is your mom not very good at?
  • Being Smart
  • Drawing
13. What does your mom do for her job?
  • Take care of kids
  • Clean up messes
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
  • Broccoli
  • Bananas
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
  • You always like me
  • You Play with me
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
  • Cinderella
  • Belle
17. What do you and your mom do together?
  • Play Outside
  • Play Games
18. How are you and your mom the same?
  • We both have pretty eyes
  • we both paint our nails
19. How are you and your mom different?
  • I have short hair and you have long hair
  • You like broccoli and i don't
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
  • Cuz you love me so much
  • You tell me you love me this much (with arms out as wide as they can go)
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
  • The eating place
  • The Park
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have been going SILLY over Silly Putty!!!!!!! Caleb and Sage made it at Pre-School last week and have been having a GREAT time playing with it :) Here is the Recipe

You Will Need:
2 Plastic Cups
1/4 Cup White Glue
1/4 Cup Water (Twice)
1tsp. Borax
Food Coloring
Stirring Stick

Put white glue in one plastic cup. Add 1/4 cup water and stir completely. Add several drops of food coloring and stir completely. Put another 1/4 cup water in the other cup. Add borax to the water and stir until it dissolves. Pour the water/borax solution into the glue solution and stir rapidly. You may need to pick up the silly putty and knead it in your hands until the water is completely mixed in.

7 comments:

Chandra said...

I'm laughing out loud over here! Caleb and Sage are too hilarious! I didn't know you were such an awesome Ballerina Dancer!? :-)Oh I love them!

Jerilee E. said...

That is so funny! I may need to try this out with my kids.. although I'm a little scared about what they will say!
Also, I may be showing how NOT smart I am... but what is Borax and where would I find it?

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

I love the answers! I might need to make some of that silly puddy. But, let us know what Borax is? I might have to google it.

Allred Family said...

Sorry Everyone i have NO IDEA what Borax is.....the kids made it at school and came home with the recipe.....I should look into it :)

Julianne said...

Borax is a white powder, kind of like corn starch, but not. This is the one thing that I learned in college...Early Childhood Education is a very important field people! You deal with very complex scientific compounds, like borax...so you can make really cool, messy stuff to play with :)

Cute pictures! Sage's teeth are so pretty! SEE YOU SOON!!! heeheeheeheehee!

Christina said...

Cute answers!! I love em!!

DLonna said...

I love to here what kids say about me. It is always surprising.

I use to make goop (or silly putty) with my 5th grade students all the time. I will have to make it for my kids.

Could you pass my information on to Mike and Trina? I would love to be able to keep up with another cousin.