Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Simple Things

I love when the smallest SIMPLE little thing brings such JOY and happiness!!!! Like these picture of the kids BANGING ON THE WINDOW!!!!! Gavin started the whole thing and Caleb and Sage quickly followed. I wish it were that EASY to be happy :) I love how something as simple as a WINDOW can make them smile, I look at that SAME window and see water spots, fingerprints, and a dead fly.......all I see is the WORK it will take to clean it!!!!!!
I really needed a break from the "everyday" so we are ALL going to "my happy place" Las Vegas for Easter....I cannot wait to get away for a few days!!!!! We were just there in March but it feels like it's been FOREVER. I cannot wait to soak up some WARM sun, eat the best food on the planet, and enjoy some GREAT friends and family with Spencer and the kids for a few days. I think we all need a little vacation:)

3 comments:

Aunt Joanie said...

Have the best time and make sure you let Grampie spoil the kids and you take good care of him too. He loves you and your family very much!

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

I hope you had a blast in Vegas and the weather was great. Im sure it was. I love that you call it your happy place.

Linz said...

Have fun in Vegas...I am super jealous!!!