Saturday, April 18, 2009

First Soccer Game

Caleb had his FIRST soccer game today!!!!!!! It was really chilly this morning, so he wore his "regular clothes" under is soccer stuff. I am hopeful next week will be warmer. It was so much fun to watch, MOST of the kids were running in a big heard trying to KICK the ball, and there is Caleb wandering around looking a little lost....ohhh well, It was his Very first game and they canceled his practice last week because of SNOW so he had a tiny practice before the game....not much time to figure it all out :0 They are SO young there are NO goalies and they DONT keep SCORE.......But you KNOW we were "secretly: keeping score in our heads and Calebs team WON 5-2 :) He LOVES his soccer Shirt, he is NUMBER 4......As you can SEE it's REALLY bright, the call themselves ORANGE LIGHTNING....Addorable !!!!!!!!!







Go Caleb Go

5 comments:

Jerilee E. said...

He is so cute! I just love watching little kids play soccer! My two oldest play through West Jordan and it is so fun. Of course, their favorite part is the snack at the end. At least they are getting some good exercise!

Chandra said...

Oh my gosh! He's so big!!!! What a stud!

Ryan & Keri said...

He is so big--I can't believe it! And I LOVE the Easter pics. Again, they're so cute. We love baby animal days anywhere you can go--Logan, the zoo, wherever. So cute and refreshing!

*The_Fisher_Family* said...

So cute! I love when you see the lost little kids or when the score the goal on their own team its so funny! Anyways I love your new page decor very spring and cute! See ya later tonight I assume?

Perry Family said...

Soccer is such a great sport! He's so handsome in his uniform!!