Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I cannot wait for

Just thought you should know!!!!!

Spring is soooo close and i cannot wait to loose the sweaters and trade them in for some short shorts.....he he!!!!!!!!
I am going on a mini vacation with the kids to Vegas this weekend and i am excited to soak up some sun for a few days. I need it DESPERATELY, It has been a long winter the kids are ALL currently SICK and i need a break!!!!!! Hopefully the Warm Weather will help them feel better!!!!!!! I just talked with my Grandma and she said their backyard is beautiful, flowers blooming everywhere....i cannot remember the last flower i saw......How sad is that!!!!!
While we are in Vegas we are having a little party for Gavin on Saturday March 14th, I cannot believe that little guy is ONE already!!!!!!
Bring on SPRING.....Please

2 comments:

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

Yes please.... bring it on!!

Perry Family said...

If I lived in Utah, I'd feel the exact same way!!! It's pretty much our spring down here right now. But Utah is more green and you can see the change when it gets warm!! Sending spring vibes!! :)