Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Whats Happening

Lots has been happening this Week.....

First......Gavin had his Three Month Birthday on Monday!!!!!!! Yea Gavin, I CANNOT believe he is Three Months old already!!! Where does the time go???? He now smiles all the time and with a little work you can get a laugh out of him!!!! He is still a GREAT sleeper, He goes to bed at about 9:30pm and sleeps until about 6:00 am!!!! I am going to start moving his bedtime so he will go to bed at the same time as Caleb and Sage which for the Summer is about 8:00 pm!!!!

Second......I started going back to the Gym!!!! So excited about this one :) Gavin had to be three months old to go into the child center, So we finally got to go on Monday. Caleb and Sage were SUPER excited about going, they LOVE it there. It's so nice not worrying about them for two hours :) I Worked out on Monday and Tuesday....now I am VERY SORE and plan on Just laying out by the POOL TODAY!!!!!

Third....We are taking a little break form Potty Training. On Friday Sage came down with a case of the Runs....NOT FUN!!!! After the first DISGUSTING accident I put a diaper back on her. She still tells me when she needs to go about half the time. Actually last night she came and woke me up at 2am to tell me she had to go potty :) YEA FOR SAGE!!!!! We will get there one day, I'm not Worried!!!

I will try and post some new pictures soon :)

4 comments:

Perry Family said...

That is huge for Sage to come tell you about potty training!! What a big girl she is! And yea for you and going back to the gym...that is a huge step!! I find it so hard to get motivated right after I have a baby...you go girl!! You are amazing.

Chandra said...

Mona Kay, I dont even want to hear about you going to the gym. You and your size 1 jeans! Who needs the gym when you look like you naturally!? ha ha Just kidding (you're probably doing for health reasons ie: endurance, strength blah blah blah) Well, I've been trying to work out for the specific purpose of looking more like you and slowly but surely it's paying off! woohoo! Keep up the good work!

Amanda XOX said...

Your little guy is sleeping so well at night!! What's the trick? Did you let him cry it out? My little guy was doing better at 4 weeks old than now when it comes to sleeping at night- argggg!

Tyler and Mindy said...

Mona-Kay,

I am so glad that you found our blog because then I get to see yours. You have 3 kids!!!! They are so beautiful and your little Sage looks just like you. How fun.

Mindy