Friday, June 13, 2008

New Pictures

I took the kids to get their pictures taken yesterday....all by myself too!!!! I wanted to wait until Sunday to show him, But I could not wait!!!!! SO Happy Fathers Day Daddy :) Spencer HATES getting the kids pictures taken because of all the craziness, so I decided to go get them done without him this time. It was a little bit Crazy and it was REALLY busy. But I love the new pictures of the kids especially Gavin's, I cannot help but smile when I look at my cute little man :) Also Caleb was really excited about his new Shirt.....It's his Papa Don Shirt :) And he was thrilled that Gavin has one too!!!!!
Now I have to comment on something I noticed yesterday. There were SO MANY KIDS there getting their pictures taken, Wearing shirts that looked like they have never been washed, Kids with HUGE holes in their Jeans, Nappy hair, Dirty faces.....etc. What are parents thinking????? You are getting pictures taken people!!!!!! OK Vent over :)





7 comments:

Amanda XOX said...

Wow, those turned out really well! I can't believe little Gavin took such a good pic for being so little. They all look like pros! Great looking kiddos!

DMN said...

Oh my heck, those are the cutest pictures I have ever seen. I love the look on Gavin's face. When I used to work at the Wal-Mart Portrait studio I had people come in all the time with gross kids, I can't believe parents had pictures taken of thier kids in nasty, dirty cloths!

DLonna said...

Cute picture! YOur little guys smile is adorable!

Perry Family said...

I lOVE the new pics...good idea, I need to go get my kids pics taken too, way late on it!

Ryan & Keri said...

How do you do it, Mona-Kay?? Your kids are so photogenic! It's amazing! I love the outfits, but your kids definitely make the pictures cute. They are beautiful! Even Baby Gavin is posing! Do the pictures have a slight sepia tone to them? Maybe it's just my computer. Anyway, I LOVE them!

Chandra said...

Oh my gosh! That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! You're kids are so adorable! Good job Mona Kay! What a wonderful gift for Spec! Now you need to come down here and take some pics on the beach all together!!!

jamieBEE said...

adorable pictures!!!!