Monday, June 2, 2008

Still Reading

I am still reading, I have been having a hard time....finding time :) Now that Caleb wont take naps and Sage is trying to quit naps too :( Sage politely asks me to "PUT DOWN THAT APPLE BOOK" It's pretty funny. I cannot wait to finish it's starting to get really good :)I have been trying to read at night but Gavin wont go to bed until 9-10 so I've been staying up WAY TO LATE!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Perry Family said...

Yeah, it is hard reading when you've got so many distractions:) But at least you are hooked enough to finish it...that's my problem, if I can't get hooked on a book, then I won't finish it!

Ryan & Keri said...

Okay, so it's kind of pathetic that I didn't even have to read further down your blog to know you were reading Twilight. I got sucked in too, and I loved the book. I stayed up way too late for two nights to read it. Here's the really pathetic part: Then I went to the library and borrowed the other two. I read the entire series in like 5 nights. They're addicting; beware. And sorry to hear about the nap issues. I understand. We go through spurts where Matthew will nap really well and then he's on strike. What's the deal??!!!