Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I LOVE IT

This is the BEST way I have found to capture a SUPER cute shot of all the kids smiling...... :) Everyone gets to lay on the floor SO they just have to look up at the camera, It always turns out PERFECT!!!! I have a goal to take one of these pictures once a month. So I can see how big Gavin is getting. I love Gavin and Caleb's Matching shirts, Super Adorable.....If I do say so myself :)

5 comments:

Valerie said...

I love the matching shirts! So fun.

Chandra said...

Oh that is precious! I love it!

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

Maybe your really on to something. Because they are all looking at you and smiling. Sooo cute!

Erinn said...

You have really beautiful children :)

Amanda XOX said...

What a fabulous idea! You sure have great ideas seriously like every blog entry you write! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful mommy ideas =o)