
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Fishing with Papa
I have been going through all my old pictures and had to post about this day!!!! These were taken back in September 2006. Caleb had just turned two and we went Fishing with Papa Don and Julianne and Ella.....I'm pretty sure Sage and Paisley were there to, but i don't have any pictures of them :( I cannot believe how tiny Caleb was, It makes me sad to think about how quickly they grow up. By the way they really did not catch those fish.....Papa Don brings fish just for the pictures, and to try and trick the two year old into thinking they really caught a fish. Papa even bought the kids little fishing hats and brought gummy worms for a snack!!!!!! That was such a fun day, I wish we could have that much fun everyday!!!!!! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That looks like a fun time...Caleb has really gotten so much bigger since then...it's amazing how fast they really do grow!
What cute memories! We love fishing! And it's so true about time. It seems to just go faster and faster.
Post a Comment