Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Batter Batter Baseball

Caleb has been asking for "BATTER BATTER BASEBALL" For a long time now!!!! I finally broke down and got him all the supplies!!! HE LOVES IT :) He especially liked playing catch with dad, He has a pretty good throw...he needs a little work on the catching part. But hey he's only Three!!!!! We have been LOVING the warm weather, I never want it to stop!!! We could spend all day outside. I cannot wait to get a swing set, Then we really will be outside ALL DAY :) Here are some pictures of Caleb playing "batter batter baseball" don't try to correct him, he is convinced it's really called batter batter baseball!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Chandra said...

AWWW! Look at all that grass! Cool! I know Tanner can't wait to play Batter Batter Baseball with Parker someday, Spenc is such an awesome Dad! So, were leaving to go to Utah on Thursday the 3rd and we're coming back or will be home on Monday the 7th... it's just a quick weekend trip but we'd LOVE to see you if you wanna to a beach trip!!! yay!!!!

Perry Family said...

I love how much fun he had, you can see it through all that smiling! Looks like Spencer had some fun too!

Ryan & Keri said...

So fun, and what a great yard! I love it!