Ever since Gavin was Born Sage has been OBSESSED with rubbing his head....While sucking her thumb!!!!!!!!! It has become something that happens ALL THE TIME usually when I am feeding him, When we are Driving in the Car, Or When Sage is getting Tired. Whenever we ask her what she is doing she Replies......I'M FLUFFING HIM!!!!!! So in case you were wondering, that is the story about Fluffing hope you enjoyed it :)
Fluffing in Progress


4 comments:
That is so cute! I guess that's better than: pinching, biting, or spitting huh? She's gonna be such a good mom like you!
That is really cute. And, she even has a name for it - how adorable. We need to get together sometime...I have your number so I need to call.
That's pretty weird, but oh so cute!
I like the menu on your side bar. Gives me ideas to actually make for my family- thanks =o)
That is so cute. Gavin is getting so big. When are you guys going to Vegas, I know it is for the 4th, but what day are ya going down?
Post a Comment