Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fire Station


So much has happened this week, the first fun thing was going to the fire station with a little group from my Ward on Wednesday!!!!! I thought Caleb would LOVE IT and he did but.......SAGE WENT CRAZY!!!!! She kept asking to get back into the truck, I had to explain to her a million times that we had to TAKE TURNS siting in the drivers seat!!!!!! A bunch of us were joking that she would be most likely to become a firefighter....She was the most excited out of EVERYONE there!!!!!! They took us on the full tour, We got to see the kitchen, living room, and even their beds.....Sage was really impressed with everything!!! And of course we got to see the Hats, Boots Coats and the BIG FIRETRUCKS!!!!

You may NEVER get me out!!!!!


Caleb and Sage "Driving" together

Caleb LOVING the Firetruck
Sage had a little Crush on the Firefighter.......Good thing he didn't mind :)

Our cute little group picture


Gavin was such a good little guy, he slept through the whole thing :) I have a feeling this will not be our last trip to see the Firetrucks!!!!! It was such a fun day

2 comments:

Valerie said...

That look so fun! I wonder if they do tours here is Vegas! Carter would LOVE it! You guys should come swim at our house while you are here! That would be fun!

Chandra said...

Sage has excellent taste! ha ha