Thursday, October 9, 2008

WOW!!!!!!

Seriously what are these KIDS thinking?!?!?! This is what I saw the other day....there are empty basement foundations behind our house that have been siting there for who knows how long and the neighborhood kids have decided that they are LOADS of fun to play in!!!!!!!!
WHERE ARE THEIR PARENTS!!!!! And CHECK OUT the little boy....in his DIAPER, Seriously he could not have been more than 3 YEARS old, he was Probably only 2!!!!!!!!!!! There were about 10 kids walking around the foundations at one point. I was just waiting for someone to FALL!!!!!
My kids have STRICT rules about the backyard and they KNOW not to go past our GRASS......They LOVE to play in the dirt back there, and I let them play as long as their FEET stay on our property!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to get a FENCE up NEXT YEAR!!!!!


P.S. Vegas Buddies.....We are going to be in LAS VEGAS this weekend!!!!!!! We are leaving Friday afternoon and heading back to Utah Monday late morning. We would LOVE to see everyone we can while we are there :)

6 comments:

Linz said...

You had better come and see us! Or we could come see you! Do you want to get together for dinner or lunch or something? Or we could take the kids to a park...we are willing to do whatever!! Can't wait to see you babe!

*The_Fisher_Family* said...

Oh my gosh I missed the kids playing on the foundation yesterday... I can not believe that kid is in his diaper--- like you said WHERE ARE THEIR PARENTS??? I am such a freak about where my kids are and what they are doing I just do not get the parents that don't care. Hey by the way I love the new Halloween decor on your page its really cute!

Perry Family said...

K, call us!! We want to meet up with you!!! CALL!!! Love,
~Stacy

DMN said...

I'm confused... as I understood it you guys are moving to Taiwan in Feb. but you just said you are putting a fance up in your yard next year? I'm so lost, fill your SISTER in PLEASE!!

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

Have fun in Vegas! You must be glad you are missing the cold weather here. Hope you have a good time.

And really people, watch your kids! I can't believe their climbing on that - I just don't get some parents these days! Shhheeesh.

Perry Family said...

So we totally missed you guys again this trip!! BUMMER!!! Hope you had a fun time. WE will have to catch you next time...before you move overseas!!