So I know we had all the clues and then no BIG ANNOUNCEMENT.....So here it is!!!! Sorry for the LONG wait
We are Moving to Taipei, Taiwan in February. I know, a little bit CRAZY......but we are a little Crazy!!!!!! We are all excited to go have this fun adventure for TWO YEARS!!!! I know, two years is a long time, but we know that the time is really going to fly by.
I've heard Spencer talk about all of the great things about Taiwan, and now we all get to go there and experience it all. Okay, maybe not experience everything, he did eat some really, really weird things (Crickets, Scorpions, Rooster Balls, RAT, yes you saw that right, RAT). But it is going to be a great experience for me and the kids too. We'll probably all start speaking Chinese!
So, i am sure that everyone reading is saying a collective.... WHAT!!! So we would like to open this up for all questions. We'll try our best to answer everyone's questions.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I'm bummed that you are leaving but hopefully by the time you get back we'll be living closer to you! :-) And I think it's cool that I can say that I have a good friend living in Taiwan! Go me! :-) Can we come visit?
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What an exciting adventure!!!!
Congrats and my very important critical question is:
will you promise to keep blogging?????
That's wonderful!! you will learn a new language, culture, way of life!! Very exciting and even better to go with the whole family!! Congrats and good luck!! We will miss you...and we have got to see you before you head overseas!!
Well- I can't say I'm not jealous! I wish Steve had a job where that was even a possibility. Have fun!
What does your husband do that he goes to Taiwan for work so much?? I think it's cool that you get to go over there!
We are already sad but happy for you guys at the same time. Our biggest question has been your leaving as a family of 5 are you going to come back a family of 7? JK!!! Rylee is going to miss her best friends Caleb and Sage and I am going to miss some adult conversation. We really do need to get together its harder now because the boys are up more during the day and so I cant get much done ha ha! I love your scrap book pages by the way!
My aunt lived in Japan with her family for over a year when her kids were little and had such a great experience. The kids did so well and picked up on the language. Their dad served there and then they ended up serving in Japan as well. So, I think that is so great and an amazing experience for all of you. I am jealous.... congrats:)
GASP!!!
You are so LUCKY! The experience is going to change you forever! In Taiwan they are so environmentally conscious your going to think that Americans are pigs (if you dont think that already)
Lucky ducks!! :D Yea! How fun!
Post a Comment