Happy 7 months GAV :)
Thursday, October 16, 2008
7 Months Old
Can you believe this little "BOOGER" Is 7 months old!!!!! Where did the time go???? I'm really not sure but I do LOVE this age. He is starting to Laugh and play more and more, Caleb and Sage are hilarious with him!!!! He definitely has his own personality, he is very EASY GOING. He has been "playing" with the BIG kids lately and LOVES it. Caleb really likes to play cars with him, he gets a little upset however because Gavin just "eats" the cars!!!!!! He is Sitting up on his own and getting REALLY close to CRAWLING!!!!!!!! He gets on his hands and knees and rocks and rocks he looks like he is going to take off, but cannot quite figure out how to!!!!!! We have also started eating CHEERIOS........he LOVES them!!!!!!!! Still no Teeth yet, Caleb and Sage were late getting teeth too!!!!! It's OK with me, I actually LOVE baby GUM'S!!!!!!! He sure is growing up fast, before I know it I will be planning his FIRST birthday. Wow He just needs to stop growing up so fast!!!!!! At least he is STINKING cute!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
What??? OMG! You JUST had him though! Sitting up? Cheerios? It seems like yesterday that CALEB was doing all that for the first time! He is such a cutie Mona Kay!!! :-)
Sorry! New Number! 949-616-2127 Calllll mmmeeee! :-)
Cheerios! Wow! He could teach this almost 7 mo old guy over here a thing or two! He will roll from back to tummy and just TODAY figured out how to roll again onto his back! They are too cute at this stage huh? Love your pics- you take really great pics!
Mona-Kay, I can't believe how much he has changed. What a cute boy!
Post a Comment